The President murders a 16 year old kid that’s a citizen of this country without due process to hardly any public outrage.
The President omits “Under God” in an address and everyone freaks out.
We are doomed.
Things I Love
1. My synthesizers.
2. Coding weird things.
3. Making dumb Photoshop experiments that no one will ever see.
4. Assisting my wife with her Photo Booths.
5. The cool air of the early, early morning. I love it when the sun is starting to crest over the downtown skyline placing the veil over the night’s sordid past.
6. Playing music with my friends with no expectation of anything ever coming of it.
7. Ground Zero Radio.
Things I Hate
1. Lazy people who don’t do their research and make a lot of assumptions based on hyperbole and jingoistic mental masturbation.
2. Referring to electronic musicians as a “DJ” or a part of sample based culture. We are not fucking DJs and a lot of us are not using samples.
3. Anything that is done for political gain in the name of “the children”. That is an empty argument and it proves to me that you are not above using baseless arguments to prey on the fears of a perceived underclass.